30.11.2009: eKlima was upgraded.
Changes.of eKlima - menus og reports
- Changes in menus:
The tab "Time series" is removed, and "Diurnal", "Month", and "Observations"
tabs are moved to top level
"Statistics" is a new tab containing, "Extremes", Climate trend", "Frequency
distribution", and "Probability frequency of precipitation"
"Info" tab has changed name to "Stations". This tab contains information
about all observation stations.
- Changes in reports
"Hours of sunshine" is removed due to few data
"Complete observation list" and "Observations - hourly" are removed. These are
specialized reports and all the information is available in more general
"Monthly graphs" are moved to "Diurnal" since they present diurnal data.
- "Home" is renewed
- Choice of language is moved to the left menu
- Help and frequently asked question is moved to the left menu
- The design is renewed to be more user friendly
- The ordering is more structured with a more clear structure in the steps
of ordering a report.
- It is possible to order a report monthly at 5. or 20. in the month.
- The page for formatting the report is renewed.
- Access to list of orders directly from the last stage in the ordering.
- Less use of windows and popup to avoid cluttering of desktops.
- Improved explanations of quality flags.
- Improved error handling for new users and change of password.
- Adjusted and corrected language
- New and updated help
- Mouse over used to help at certain steps of the ordering process.
- Bug fixes
- Possibility to choose "All hours" in "Observations"
- Text description an option for "Precipitation type"